4.7
Insurance Quality
Interest Rate

My 2010 Camry SE was purchased new at ES Toyota and had been serviced regularly there.In fall of 2014, I discovered the carpet was molding underneath the rubber floor mats.

It dried out and was fine. Then, in early spring, it happened again. I had received regular service during this time. They told me they didn't know why carpet got wet.

The carpet smelled and became dis colored. We told them that was unacceptable. So, they looked again and said it would be $4078 to pull dash, seal ac box, and replace carpet. I opted for a second opinion at an independent shop.

Turns out, the ac drain hose was not attached. The independent reattached it, charged me $50, and there's been no problem since.

I don't know if ES Toyota caused the problem or not, but after 3 visits, they were not able to find an unattached hose.They only offered a ridiculously expensive and unneeded repair!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "inaccurate diagnosis" of 2010 toyota camry se. Eastern Shore Toyota needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 2010 toyota camry se in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Eastern Shore Toyota.

Had an Experience with Eastern Shore Toyota?

Comments